Search This Blog

Monday, 11 March 2013

My ongoing ordeal update


Today is the 11th March 2013 and I have still not heard if I am to be prosecuted over the false and untrue allegations made against me by Judith Dunkley and the Mormon Church.  Judith Dunkley has been stalking me for a while now and it took me a while to understand that I was once again being stalked.  A vengeful stalker is different from a stalker that physically attacks you. Judith Dunkley has spent a long time blaming me for lots of things that I am in no doubt she did herself.  Judith Dunkley has targeted nearly everyone I know or that has helped me like a Psychologist or a friend and even my own family but that is what a vengeful stalker does.  I have been so used to dealing with another kind of stalker that I did not see this for what it is, vengeful stalking.
My only other news is I left the Mormon Church due to all the allegations that have been made against me.